Sunday 30 September 2012

WHY I HAVE CONVERSATIONS?



In general, the term conversation is used to describe the ways people are sharing their ideas, thoughts, feeling, opinions about specific topics, and personal experience among them. This old form of communication enables people to know more about your partner. It includes two or more people .The aim of having a conversation is to come up with one idea, one solution, one thought with your partner. Sometimes, conversations have brought clashes amongst individuals because of the differences on background, cultures, race or religion. Personally, I always have a conservation with other people to express my view about any incidents or news that happening in the worldwide countries, share my feeling about sometimes that worrying me in my personal life, and find out answer of particular issue which need to be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment