Sunday 30 September 2012

MY BIG FAT DREAM



http://www.genuinejobs.com/telecommuting/freelance-game-journalist-needed-jobs-list-oct-14/

I think writing is really a process of communication.... its sense of being in contact with people who are part of a particular audience that really makes a difference to me in writing.” (Sherley Anne Williams, poet). My dream of becoming a journalist dates back to my childhood. Even as a youngster, I was curious about the world around me and I like freedom. I was attracted to the idea because a journalist can talk to people in all stations of life and be exposed to many ideas. They play a vital role in helping others know the world in which they live and contribute to the enlightenment of society. What I like about knows that I can create a world and the people all in it, all my fingertips. I also enjoy the fact that I can create my own stories, my own twists, and my own character’s destiny, and the power it gives me to create my own plot. Writing offers me the ability to go into my own world where I can explore anything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment