Sunday 30 September 2012

MY FAVOURITE CAT IN THE HAT BOOK IS [FILL IN THE TITLE];BECAUSE...




http://yasfx-36famouscatsthroughouthistory.buzznet.com/user/photos/cat-hat/?id=63660051

It’s the first time that I heard such stories. I will try my best to give my point of view about the following statement. During my childhood, I read many books as part of my education. Some of them were informative; others very bored. My favourite was Cinderella; with regards to Cat in the hat book is publication dated from 1958. It deals withthe mother has left Sally and her unnamed brother alone for the day, but this time, they are instructed to clear away a huge amount of snow while she is out. While they are working, the cat turns up and snacks on a cake in the bathtub with the water running, and leaves a pink residue. Preliminary attempts to clean it up fail as they only transfer the mess elsewhere, including a dress, the wall, a pair of ten dollar shoes, a rug, the bed, and then eventually outside. The cat reveals that Little Cat A is nested inside his hat. Little Cat A doffs his hat to reveal Little Cat B, who reveals C, and so on”.

No comments:

Post a Comment