Sunday 30 September 2012

MY BEST FRIEND:GLWADYS






In our days, it’s hard to find real friends because some relationships are based on financial matters or other interests. Today I can’t believe that my close-friend Glwadys left Cape Town. I’m very sad because the journey is about 12 months in Gabon. I also understand that her in-service training is one of the reasons. I’m proud of education that she acquired in South Africa. Now she ready to work as intern in our country.
I remembered all bad and good times that we spent together. What I like best about her is that she is ready to care about others. It’s hard to find a friend like that. We are unstoppable! We have so many inside jokes that nobody would understand unless they were there, or if they were just us! Not everyone gets our stupid jokes, and they might that there immature and childish, but together we make them funny and get a good laugh out of it!  Our friendship is so strong that we can get through anything. She’s a friend that I could and will never forget in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment