Monday 9 July 2012

WHAT MOTIVATES ME?




Motivation is both the desire and willingness to do something. It's what gets you started and keeps you going. Personally, I have many various dreams and aims in my life. My motivations are to success in my studies and get a good job; to build a strong loved family; to support my mother and siblings needs financially; one thing that helps to motivate me is to have deadlines. It usually works when I push myself to finish something on time. Last year, when I was working as intern at CPUT, my supervisor requested me to perform a specific task even I don’t understand it, but the feeling to provide good outcomes were my priorities and make everyone happy. Success motivates me. I love a challenge and proving that I can do something that someone else thinks is beyond me. I have a whole big world around me, and a road of life before me. And I will put all my efforts to follow this road and to achieve the best I can during my future life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment