Monday 9 July 2012

LIST YOUR TOP 2OO ACHIEVEMENTS



Life is a challenge and without own effort we cannot reach our goals and objectives. From all my experiences, I already achieved many things that make me successful in the society. I bless God for all the good opportunities that he put in my way. Here are my biggest accomplishments as follow:

I survived 9 months inside my mom’s belly
I learn how to speak, walk, eat, read, and write
I travelled alone in abroad for the first time when I was 9
I learn how to swim in primary school
At the age 9, I took a bus alone to go school without my parents  
I was nominated the best student in English at grade 10 with average                                       
I won a modelling competition in Cameroon in 1998
I was born again in 2003
I got my waitressing job when I was in high school
I get my matric
My government has granted me a bursary to study in South Africa for 4 years
I rent a flat by myself in Accra for 9 months
I survived from riding accident in Togo
I was awarded a certificate to complete English course in Ghana
I worked as volunteer at the Sunflower Fund (NGO’s)
I worked as PR assistant at the Interior Design Department of CPUT
I get my degree at CPUT in Public Relation Management
I completed the school of ministry at Gospel Rama Church
I’m committed member at the intercession ministry at Gospel Rama Church
I succeed my first investigation through a communication science project
I travelled in eight countries without my parents in order to continue my studies

1 comment: