Friday 4 May 2012

A WEDDING CAKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD

I can’t imagine a wonderful wedding cake place in the middle of the road. It means a disaster and huge disappointment for the staffed bakery that designs and makes decorating wedding cakes. Designing a wedding cake cost a lot of time, energy and hard work. Those elements include swirls of colour, neat trellis decorations, flowers made of icing etc... As my uncle is a professional wedding cake and decorator, I understand what goes into making a wedding cake. The beauty and definition that my uncle is able to craft with her own two hands is the true heart and soul of someone with intense passion. I have been going to lessons with my uncle, let me tell you...it’s not easy. It views that couple request a cake to impress their guests in the wedding ceremony. The meaning of cake cutting ceremony symbolises the mutual commitment of bride and groom to provide for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment