Sunday 20 May 2012

FEELING FOLLOW BEHAVIOUR

                        http://www.guardian.co.uk
I’m a friendly person who socializes with other people. My main focus in friendship is care for people in need. It doesn’t matter of your culture, race, gender or religion. However, the most important thing is to keep and maintain good relationship with other people. From the past till now, I met a lot people from different countries such as England, France, Belgium, Cameroon, Benin, Togo, Ghana, and South Africa. Some of them are kind and respectful with me. Others are very rude with me. When I was doing my internship, one of my supervisors always shouted at me. But I didn’t reply on her accusations. I always kept quiet.  For each academic year, there are number of first year applicants who sent their portfolios in order to study interior Design course. During 5 months, I was part of the people who gave assistance to the parents and students. One day, my supervisor asked me about the portfolio of one applicant, I fetched the wrong one and put it in her desk. She became very hungry and threw out the portfolio in the floor over the students and parents. I never had been humiliated in front of a huge crowd. I didn’t make any complaint till the rest of day. But she saw that I was very quiet. After the work, she sent a SMS in order to apologise for her wrong attitude. I didn’t answer because she hurts at the bottom of my heart. The following day, she came to me and apologised for the second time. I forgave her and she promised me that the incident will not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment