Friday 4 May 2012

THE LOVE OF MOTHER FOR HER CHILD

Love between mother and child is natural phenomena. The mother has gone through pain and suffering for the baby .As we would see, the period of pregnancy is almost nine months. When they feed their baby through breast feeding, specific chemicals are released that act on the mother’s instinct centre (in her brain) causing her to feel pleasure. Meanwhile, the same process is going on the baby’s brain. This causes them to love their mothers. Whether the child is disabled or perfect they love their child. It’s something we can’t explain unless you’re a mother. My older sister told from her experience “when my son was just born, I loved him because I had been waiting for this child so long. Also, he was half of the man that I was in love with. For the first few weeks, he was just a blob, sleeping, eating and crying. But as he grew and developed his own personality, I loved him more and more.” Thus, mothers love their child because the child is part of her and they have the same blood flowing through their veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment