Friday 9 November 2012

IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN?







What are you waiting for? This is not giving you permission to go out and spend until you drop!  I am talking about all the things you say you want to do, but put it off for various reasons!  You know what I am talking about, it is the weight you want to lose, the exercise you put off, the class you want to take, but put off. The business you want to start, or the habit you want to break! Let’s be honest, anything worthwhile is difficult, because if it were easy everyone would do it.  What have you been putting off?  For me, it is cleaning out the garage, but I am not talking about chores.  At this time of year the New Year’s Resolutions are forgotten.  In other words, it required an effort and you gave up.  What was your New Year’s Resolution? For example, I want to lose weight, but I do not have time to go to the gym.  Stop making excuses and start on your dreams. Let’s start a trend, better yet a movement toward accomplishing your goals, dreams or fantasies!  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment