Friday 9 November 2012

BE STUDENT IN ABROAD



http://tusb.stanford.edu/tag/study-abroad


Study in abroad is not easy task. Sometimes you face issues with the communication language communication or new environment in which you must learn how to interact with different cultures. But step by step you become familiar to your new home. When I left my hometown for South Africa, it was bad experience because I traveled alone without any tour guide. I studied English in Ghana for a period of 9 months, and upon my arrival in South Africa it was difficult for me to communicate with South African citizens. Academic books have contributed in the success of my training education in Public Relations Management course. I bless God because I have finished my studies; and I’m ready to access the industry world. Study abroad gives me the opportunity to make friends around the world, help me to improve my skills in communication and writing, the optimal way to learn a new language, and provides the opportunity to travel again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment