Monday 4 June 2012

OUR GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE OUR WEAKNESSES


God gives me numerous skills and I’m proud of them. These skills include the love to learn new things, the ability to cope with failures and try to learn from my mistakes, and the passion to work in team and have been an active participant for accomplishment of tasks.  One of my strengths is the ability to make research on specific topic. Research allows me to pursue my interests, to learn something new, to hone my problem-solving skills and to challenge myself in new ways. Working on a research project gives me the opportunity work closely with other experienced students and shared information to solve a particular problem. My weaknesses, however, seem to come up in every time I make a mistake or something goes wrong. I do my best work in a team. There is nothing I love more than working with others, the back and forth of ideas. I love it. In contrast, I won’t get the best work out of me if I’m always on projects that require me to work alone.

2 comments:

  1. That is true for most people, just like some others who work better under pressure, it means that one persons strength is anothers weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. Well written. Continue keeping up the good work.

    ReplyDelete