Tuesday 19 June 2012

FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE WORLD






The term” friendship” refers to a relationship between two people who hold mutual affection for each other. It highlights the following aspects: the tendency to desire what is the best for the other, sympathy and empathy, honesty in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, mutual understanding and compassion to each other, trust in one another, and express one’s feeling and make mistakes without fear of judgement. From my experience, I thank God because most of my friends are kind and respectful to me and we do understand each other. My best friend’s name is Audrey Mba Ella. We met at High School. For each academic year, I was always part of the late registration students. When I attended my first day of class, everyone looked at me like they are seeing a stranger and I became very shy. But Audrey was the only one who cared about me and asked me to sit next to her. All my relatives know about her. We passed our matric at the same time. Nowadays, she stays in Canada and me in South Africa. Our friendship is based on trust and respect. Some people have tried to stop our friendship but we are strong. So, from many years till now we keep our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment