Friday 17 February 2012

Two people come out of a building and into a story



One day I saw two people come out of a building and walk around the city bowl. It’s was an old man and young lady. From my first impression I assumed that they were a couple. Bad feeling came to my mind and asks myself why this kind of relationship exists into the society? I assumed that they were together for a purpose of financial support. Few minutes later I joined a friend of mine at Mc Donald. We had a conversation about old people who have a relationship with young people. Suddenly I saw the same two people standing on the queue to order the food. They were laughing and smiling each other as lovers.  My friend left me for a while and greets the couple and she came back to me. Very soon I learned from my friend that two people I saw in the street are only her cousin and his colleague. There is no relationship between them. Sometimes, our thoughts about a specific situation can lead us to bad answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment