Friday 24 February 2012

If i were the boss

IF I WERE THE BOSS

 



                 



http://www.scoop.it/t/innovation-coaching                                                                                           

Within any organisation, the responsibility of leader toward his employees is not easy task. Some entrepreneurs failed their position because they do not have enough skills to treat employee fairly, not only in terms of salary and other forms of compensation, but also in how that employee is involved in the daily function of the business. Most of the time, no policies and rules have been established properly in order to guide the employees when they are working. Communication between the manager and its employees is not flowing horizontally, because not enough effective medium of communication are used to share information one to another. To avoid failure in company if I will become the boss, I will encourage feedback, innovation, and creativity so employees feel genuinely engaged. I will create an environment of integrity, trust, and respect to make absolutely certain that everyone is treated fairly, regardless of the differences they may have. I will seek continuous improvement; I will control and co-ordinate staff effectively; I will engage in and enjoy crisis management; I will focus on customers and know how to improve business performance; I will conduct meetings efficiently.  



No comments:

Post a Comment