Friday 27 April 2012

IT A POOR IDEA TO LIE TO YOURSELF



secretsburiedinlies.tumblr.com
When a person faces a confrontation, it easy to find good arguments and lies on the second parties. These people are lying to protect themselves, look good in front of others, and avoid punishments over the society.  But someone who uses lies to hurt himself, it seems like a poor idea. In fact, because of wrong attitude, people won’t take you in consideration anymore. In addition, they are confronting with a person who doesn’t love himself and tell the truth to others.
There are many reasons that lead people to lie to themselves. I’m going to take an example from my own experience. Last year, I did my in-service training at the Interior Design department. We were two students who have been interviewed. When my supervisor asks me questions about the use of Microsoft and Excel in order to perform some administrative tasks, I said “Yes”. Few minutes later, she asks me to use the computer and type two tables. I succeeded my first table on Microsoft but I failed the second in excel. No feedback was given to me after my interview. Two days later, I received a call from Interior Design department that I have been accepted for my internship. One day, my supervisor asks me to draw up a spreadsheet file and record the names of first year students in excel software. Once again I failed it and she was disappointed about my computer skills. It just to say that lies isn’t the only option to solve a situation. It better to say the truth rather than lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment