Friday 13 April 2012

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT " SPRING RUNNING" ?


nikeinc.comnikeinc.comnikeinc.com
http://dont.blink.ph/2012/02/24/carmelita-jeter-for-nike-track-field/


Sprint running is one of the biggest athletics Olympic Games that existed since ancient times. It requires running as hard as somebody can for a short periods of time. Before the Olympic Games, athletes must perform a” sprint training’ in order to develop speed performance. Sprinters need technique for avoiding injury and save maximum time during the race.  Sprint running is also a sport that helps athletes to compete for the gold medal. Besides serving a function in the Olympic Games, It plays role of excellent cardiovascular exercise in which an individual increase his anaerobic threshold and burns a great of calories in short time. Through past year, I dreamed to become a professional Olympic sprinter but my parents didn’t agree with my choice. 

2 comments:

  1. Very informative and factual piece. As an avid athlete and runner myself, I really liked your blog. Please note that your blog title and your blog content does NOT match up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I learnt something new today. Thank you. I've been struggling to get into running so thank you. I like all your posts.

    ReplyDelete