Friday 30 March 2012

HOW DO YOU STEP FROM THE TOP OF A 100 FOOT -POLE


We all see that individual life is about working hard in order to achieve big dream. The term dream is defined as the feeling of desire for something. Dreaming big gives someone motivation to take action and strength to overcomes failures. When I imagine a person that stepping 100 foot pole to reach the top, I automatically compare it to my own life. I remembered, when I was 14 one of my dreams was to study in South Africa. But my aunt who raises me refuses, because her husband didn't have enough financial resources. So, I asked myself, how I will make my dream come through. I plan my project into two steps which are the following:

·  Firstly I did my best in succeeding to pass my matrix
·  Another one was to bring up good results through my government for a bursary


For any situation, if someone when to achieve he/she must listen to his heart and not get bogged down by others who are constantly expressing their doubts.



No comments:

Post a Comment